[News] Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau’s House In Kano State [Happening Now]

A fire outbreak occurred at the residence of former Kano state governor, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau. It was gathered that the outbreak happened when a spark ignited fire at his residence at Mundubawa Avenue in Kano.

According to reports, the fire incident which was attributed to electrical spark – occurred on Sunday evening.

A media aide to the former governor, Malam Sule Yau Sule said the incident occurred at about 4.00pm and affected two rooms out of the whole building.

He explained the fire was immediately put off…

It was disclosed that the house was built for Shekarau by the Kano state government immediately he left office in 2011 as part of retirement package.

Connect With Us On Social Media

Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Follow Us On Facebook Follow us on Facebook

FOR MUSIC PROMOTION & ADVERT PLACEMENT CALL OR WHATSAPP 08107804157

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply